Wednesday 17 June 2015

My episode of leaving the fake "Haifan Baha'i Cult".

Dear Baha’i brothers and sisters,

Greetings to you all.

I introduced myself as unfortunate Baha'i father who was separated from his children by so called Baha’i wife.

I had two children and my wife divorced me because he had a previous lover. She took away my two children and never allowed them to meet me.

I kept on writings letters after letters to the higher Institution the NSA, the Counsellors and UHJ but without any result.

I have been given to understand that my wife has eloped with his previous lover who lives in America along with my two children. I have begged these institutions to help me trace my children but without any result. In fact these higher-ups in Baha'i Administration are doing nothing but enjoying my miseries as my wife is an Iranian and sister of a NSA member of an Eastern country.

When I used to keep my case in front of the Local spiritual Assembly of that city (A city in India) there were many members of my wife's family on the LSA and they would just shut their eyes on my case and give a unilateral judgment in favor of my wife.

When I put my case in front of the NSA , I could not get any justice from them too of meeting my children as the brother of my wife was on the NSA. He is a rich person and hence he could always get the judgment in his sister’s favor.

At the end I sought help from the one I used to believe as King of Kings, The Universal House of Justice and asked them to help trace my children and get control of them and to protect them from harmful and dangerous impulsiveness of my wife. But to my surprise the UHJ also kept on playing with legal words like the Legal Divorce and Baha'i divorce and so on.

As an unfortunate father I had no place to go I kept on contemplating and reflecting harder and harder day and night. How Baha'i Institutions can be so indifferent to Baha'i sufferings but at the same time if a Baha'i goes against the UHJ or put forward his suggestion or idea which is not of the liking of UHJ then the UHJ will issue him an abusive and threatening letter of excommunication and dire consequences of being declared as covenant breaker.
  • I have found out that every counsellor is divorced.
  • The immorality is at its zenith in the Baha'i Faith.
  • The Baha'i Administration is captured by influential Baha'is.
  • The members of higher institutions are unjust and infact cheaters.

I realized that this cannot be the True House of Justice because something is missing. Finally it was the WILL and TESTAMENT of our beloved Master 'Abdul Baha confirmed my doubt which says: The UHJ and Guardianship are the Twin Institutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment